Many balance issues are related to vestibular, or inner ear, problems. Our goal is to improve your symptoms, which can include:
- Visual disturbance
Your therapist has specialty training and certifications in vestibular rehabilitation.
They'll start by conducting a comprehensive clinical examination to identify the problems related to your vestibular disorder. They'll review the results and discuss your treatment options.
Conditions We Treat
Our vestibular therapy team typically sees these conditions:
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular neuritis
- Acoustic neuroma
- Traumatic brain injury
- Post-concussion syndrome
- General balance disorders
- Cervicogenic dizziness
Specialized Equipment for Balance Issues
Our rehab center has specialized equipment on site for the treatment of vestibular conditions, such as:
- Computerized dynamic posturography (CDP)
- Balance and exercise equipment
Referral to Vestibular Therapy
- Talk with your health care provider about a referral to EvergreenHealth's vestibular therapy program, and ask them to complete and sign our referral form.
- Call us directly at (425) 899-3100.