Restoring quality of life.
The physiatrists at EvergreenHealth Sport & Spine Care provide diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of spine, muscle and nerve dysfunction and pain caused by degenerative conditions and injuries.
Our team approach combines state-of-the-art medical care with compassion to improve your quality of life.
What is physiatry?
Physiatry — also called Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation — is a relatively new subspecialty of medicine that specializes in diagnosis, treatment and management of pain primarily using "physical" means, such as physical therapy and medications.
We diagnose and treat
- Neck pain
- Mid back pain
- Low back pain
- Acute and chronic physical conditions - painful musculoskeletal disorders
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, foot
- Automobile accident injuries
- Women's health issues - low back pain during pregnancy
- Injured athletes
- Adolescents and adults
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluations
- Electrodiagnostic testing (nerve conduction studies and electromyography)
- Image-guided injections
- Peripheral joint, bursa, and tendon sheath injections
- Trigger point injections
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Diagnostic Therapeutic Injections
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Massage therapy
- Orthotic prescriptions
- Surgical treatment if necessary