You can make the check-in process more efficient by printing and completing these forms before your clinic visit:

Prescription Refills

We retrieve our prescription requests twice each business day at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.  Please give us 48 hours to process your request.

Please call your pharmacy first using the number located on the prescription bottle.  Many times your prescription can be refilled without authorization.

Should your prescription require an authorization, your pharmacy will contact us.

For a new prescription or a dosage adjustment request, please call the main clinic at 425.899.5350, using option #4. When leaving your message, please speak clearly and slowly and leave this information:

  • Your name
  • Phone number
  • Date of birth
  • Name and phone number of your pharmacy
  • Name of the medication you are requesting

For those medications requiring dosage adjustments, please read the directions on the label of your current prescription bottle then include any special or new instructions.

Billing Questions

In Network Provider
All of our MS Center providers are contracted with major commercial insurance carriers, Medicare and Washington State Medicaid. Check our list of accepted insurances

Call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and ask if the MS Center provider you are scheduled with is contracted with your plan.

Referral Authorizations
HMO style plans often require a referral from your primary care provider to see a specialist at the MS Center. Call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and ask if you need a referral to see the MS Center doctor you are scheduled with.

If a referral is needed, you will need to contact your primary care provider and have a referral faxed to our office (425.899.5355). You are responsible for obtaining your referrals, keeping your referrals up to date, checking that the MS Center specialist you are seeing is listed on your referral and making sure we have your referral prior to your visit.

The MS Center does not request referrals for you, nor can we request back-dated referrals for your prior visits. You will be financially responsible for your visit if your plan requires a referral and you did not obtain one prior to your visit.   

Most insurance plans have an annual deductible that must be met. You will be billed by the MS Center for this amount. If you are not sure what your annual deductible is, call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and ask. 

Professional and Facility Fees
Because the MS Center is a provider-based clinic and is licensed as part of a hospital, you will receive two bills; the professional (provider) portion as well as the hospital (facility fee) portion of your service.

These two components will be billed on separate insurance claim forms and will be reflected on your hospital and professional statements. You may contact your insurance provider to see what your policy will pay and what out-of-pocket amounts you may need to pay.

Insurance Payments
Many insurance companies have a deductible, co-payment or out-of-pocket patient liability. Some also do not pay for items they consider your responsibility, or "convenience" items.

Please contact your insurance company or your employer, or review your benefits booklet for more information on your individual insurance plan if your personal liability balance is larger than you expected.

Medicare Provider
The MS Center is a Medicare contracted group. However, by contract we must bill and collect on all co-pays and deductibles. Medicare currently does not reimburse groups and clinics for all costs, therefore the MS Center must collect all deductible and co-pays.

Medicare generally pays 80% of the assignment allowable, leaving a 20% patient responsibility. The MS Center will send you a statement bill for your 20% responsibility if you do not have a secondary insurance carrier.