For the ease and convenience of our patients, we have assembled under one roof the disciplines of orthopedics, spine surgery, physiatry, neurosurgery, pain management and physical therapy.
Sport & Spine Care
Spine & Neurosurgical Care
Orthopedics & Sports Care
Interventional Spine Care
Features of DeYoung Pavilion
The Institute is located in DeYoung Pavilion on the southwest corner of the Kirkland campus.
A Life-enhancing Design
The architects teamed with patients, families, providers and staff to design an extraordinary, refreshing space of health and wellness - one that meets the unique needs of our patients.
A Feeling of Hospitality
- High ceilings, curved walls and splashes of natural light create a sense of spaciousness
- Combination lighting and floor lamps create a warm, homelike feeling.
- Cul de sacs create pockets of privacy to encourage candid, intimate conversations, with soothing music in common areas to enhance relaxation.
- Exam rooms can accommodate large family groups.
- Free parking is available in the DeYoung Pavilion underground garage with direct elevator access.
- For bus travelers, Sound Transit's Totem Lake Station is right outside.
- Each floor has been laid out to ensure minimal travel with extra wide hallways for easy navigation.
A Healthy Environment
- We've integrated indoor plants and used "green" non-toxic paints, adhesives and cabinet materials to promote the highest indoor air quality for your safety and comfort.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available throughout DeYoung Pavilion.